SP POWERWORLD ADVR-083
Hybrid Analog/Digital Single Phase/Three Phase sensing 8 Amp AVR for self-excited (shunt), Auxiliary and PMG brushless generators
ADVR-083 is equipped with Quadrature Droop Input for parallel operation, Over Excitation Protection, Soft Start Voltage Ramping Function, Digital circuits for Voltage Sensing and Under Frequency Protection effectively eliminate thermal drift. Compatible with the Leroy Somer R438 and also the following models:
RS128 A - RS237 C - RS437 - R438 REV2 - R438REVB 2 - RS437 - AEM110RE017 - AEM110RE003 - SDMO: 330410127 - 330410164 - 330410334 - FG Wilson: 922-045 - 922-045 - Grameyer: GRT7-TH4E.
Ex stock - shipped Worldwide.
For GBP, EURO or USD pricing please contact us:
Tel: +44 (0)115 923 2568 (United Kingdom)
Tel: (24-hour) +44 (0)7484709956 (United Kingdom)
- Voltage Sensing Input and Power Input can be single-phase or 3-phase
- Digital voltage sensing circuit and Under Frequency Protection circuit improve thermal drift characteristics
- Over Excitation Protection // Under Frequency Protection // Soft Start voltage ramping
- Can be used with generators operating parallel
- Built-in high capacity protection fuse
- Built-in EMI suppression
- Can be used together with KUTAI Auxiliary Excitation Booster to increase motor starting capability of self-excited (shunt) generators